Philosophy of Ministry
Ministering to the needs of children, youth, adults and especially babies is very important
to us here at Grace Christian Center. It is our desire to give loving care to your child’s physical needs, and to minister to their emotional and spiritual needs as well.
We firmly believe that ministering to babies is not merely a babysitting service. From the
very moment a child is born, we are to instill and train a child in the principles of God’s word. Babies may not be able to understand biblical facts, but they perceive some of the basic principles of His word, such as the goodness and the love of God. We know that you will find our Nursery
to be a safe,enjoyable and loving experience for your baby.
The ABC's of Our Nursery
A. We minister to babies 0-23 months.
B. You may check in your baby during any of our regularly scheduled services, and
C. The Nursery opens 15 minutes before service.
D. All children need to be checked in by a parent or legal guardian.
E. If your child has any special care requirements, please note them on the
sign-in sheet and use our Allergy Alert Stickers if your child has any food allergies.
F. Please pick your baby up immediately after the adult service.
For Your Baby's Safety
1. Only Nursery workers are allowed in class rooms. You may watch your baby using
our camera system located in the nursery check-in area.
2. Please do not bring your sick baby to the Nursery, we do not want to spread illness
to others. We will not accept children with symptoms of fever, diarrhea, or other illness.
3. Please label all your babies bags, cups and pacifiers with your child’s call number.
4. We are not allowed to administer any type of medication. You can give medication at any
time during service by coming to the Nursery.
5. We can’t feed your child meals or food brought from home, but we do provide a snack.