Philosophy of Ministry
Ministering to the needs of children, youth, adults and especially children is very important to us here at Grace Christian Center. It is our desire to not only give loving care to your child, but to minister to their spiritual needs.
KinderChurch Explorers is dedicated to ministering the Word of God to children. We use a variety of teaching methods such as puppets, object lessons, visuals, crafts, and Bible lessons. Our program also includes music, learning centers and a designated time for play and interaction with other children. We also provide a light snack and we do take bathroom breaks.
KinderChurch Explorers classes are designed to provide quality ministry and a creative and safe environment for your child. I know that your child will find our class to be an enjoyable learning experience.
1. KinderChurch Explorers classes are open during the Sunday morning and
Wednesday night services.
2. Our classrooms will be open 15 minutes before each service. Only the classroom
teachers and volunteers are allowed in the classroom.
3. Parents, please come to the classroom with your child to be sure they arrive safely.
4. All children need to be signed in by their parent on our parent sign-in sheet before class.
5. If your child has any special care requirements, please note them on the
sign-in sheet and use our Allergy Alert Stickers if your child has any food allergies.
6. Please pick your children up immediately after the adult service.
7. Please do not bring your child to class if he or she is sick, or
has contagious symptoms. We cannot accept a child with any symptoms of
fever, diarrhea, or other illnesses.
Children turning 4 will automatically be promoted to the Pre-Kindergarten class the service on or after their birthday. Children turning 5 after September 1st will be promoted to the Kindergarten class the first service in June. Any other exceptions must be approved by the Children’s Pastor.